Commercial 3D Scanner Options¶
Shining 3D Einscan SE is a 3D scanner (colour scanner) with white light technology
- resolution 0.1 mm
- smallest scan area 30 x 30 x 30 mm
- largest scan area 200 x 200 mm (turntable scan) and
- 700 x 700 x 700 mm (free scan/tripod).
It has a rotating turntable with a fixed scanner and costs 1053 Euros.
- Revopoint 3D Scanner is a small and compact 3D scanner developed on Kickstarter and costs about 250 Euros.
Open Source 3D Scanner Options¶
OpenScan EU – German maker – kit costs 50Euros
- Youtube Page with build and use instructions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3IgwSIFFlc77Luf9VVlYw^
- Main Website: https://en.openscan.eu/openscan
- BOM, CAD and build Instructions available
FabScan from Fablab Aachen.
- Detailed instructable to build a FabScan
3D Scanner Turntable from youtuber Eric Strebel using Agisoft Metashape (commercial Software)
DIY solution with phone camera and Open source software Meshroom and Meshlab.
- Youtuber Crosslink